Bike Rack Fund
As many of you may already know, the Fredrick Bicycle Coalition donated a bike rack on Market Street to get things rolling, now we are looking for some help to get more bike racks in Frederick.
The City has identified locations which are approved for racks. Use this handy map to see where they are. You can contribute to the general bike rack fund or you can pick a rack at a location of your choosing and fund the whole thing, just choose one of the buttons below. We’ll install the custom FBC logo on the rack and work with the City to have the rack installed. A full rack is only $160.
Bike Rack Locations (not listed in any order of priority):
- Patrick Street – in front of NOLA
- Bump outs at the intersections along Market Street (Carroll Creek to Third Street)
- On Market St, south of Federated Charities between the trash can and the tree
- Courthouse – use the terraces, existing bike racks are hidden from view
- Patrick Street entrance to the Carroll Creek Garage
- Patrick Street – on the street – in front of the Antique Emporium
- Additional racks nearer the entrance of the library
- Either inside the garage, stairwell or on the street at the Municipal Annex
- Tennis courts at Baker Park
- Terminal building at airport (not on map)
- Hillcrest Community Center (not on map)
- 44 North Market Building (in back)
- South side of Citizens Way between LaPaz and Green Turtle
- Well Fargo Call Center in Riverside (not on map)
CLICK MAP TO ENLARGE
Let’s continue to make Frederick cycling even better than it already is!
Questions? Email us!
General bike rack fund:
Sponsor a complete rack: